Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

February 12, 2015

Java Happy Day

It's my turn to share with you my humorous, tickle your funny bone card!! I love the expression on Java Jill One More Cup. It could mean either she's had one cup of coffee too many or is still sooooo tired, she needs just one more cup!! I'm such a terrible sleeper that I know I have that "must have one more cup of caffeine" look on my face all throughout the day!!!

I stayed simple with this card, lovin' the bright green. And I'm on a kick now that gray is my go to neutral over black or brown. Sure hope you can join us for our Humor challenge this week here on the Fresh Brewed Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter